A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Cabacungan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Cabacungan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabacungan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabacungan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin T Cabacungan MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin T. Cabacungan practice?
- Dr. Erwin Cabacungan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Cabacungan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Waukegan, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Alpena, MI.
See Waukegan Pediatricians.