Dr. Erwin Cortez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
I haven't got to meet Dr.Cortez get but if he is as awesome as his staff know I will like him .I have been a patient here for a year know my insurance was not paying like it should and I thought I was gonna have to leave this clinic and go somewhere else I was very upset but when I went in for my visit Wendy explained to me my option of being a self pay and it was very resonable I am so happy that they were willing to work with me so I could stay with them all of the staff members are great and I love Beth she is awesome if you have cronic pain this is the clinic you should be at they are wonderful!

April 17th, 2016
awsome staff and doctors
When I came I was in a lot of pain and dr. Cortes listen to me and together we decided a plan that best fit me. I'm in less pain more active and I'm reaching my goals. They are professional attentive and really listen If you are in a lot of pain and looking for a great pain clinic this is the clinic for you if you are looking for drugs this is not the right place for you. but if are really in pain this is the best pain clinic I've ever been to and would recommend to anyone tryin to get the quality of life back

February 11th, 2016
Patient
Dr Cortez has very good bedside manner, he spends as much time with you as needed to get the best medical advice. He treats his patient's with respect. He cares about his patients, this is a very hard quality to find this day and time... I would recommend anyne in anykind of pain to see Dr Cortez...

August 19th, 2013
Best doctor ever!
Dr. Erwin P. Cortez is one of the BEST doctors I have been blessed to have treat me! He is very kind, listens to me, works with me (and I work with him) in my treatment plan. He is honest, understands my special needs (I was hit by lightning) so unlike most doctors in the past, he actually read the research I supplied to him regarding the residual effects of being hit by lightning, treats my symptoms and does not have a problem with reading the results of my other tests results as ordered by my other doctors. Some doctors do have a problem with this, but not Dr. Cortez! Dr. Cortez also spends time with me and does not brush me off. If I have a question or concern, he takes his time with me until my questions/concerns have been answered and/ or alleviated in a way which I understand. It has been my experience in the past with doctors where they will talk down to me or not at all and I consider myself a very nice person! I truly believe Dr. Cortez should give a class on how to treat the patient as a whole patient/human being; because he is an expert on this! Dr. Cortez is not only a gifted, kind, intelligent, and wonderful doctor but he is an outstanding man as well. I thank God for Dr. Cortez and wish there were more doctors just like him!

February 12th, 2013
Excellent Care
I would recommend Dr. Cortez to my loved ones. You can't get better praise than that. He is a kind man and a knowledgeable physician. After thousands of dollars of tests, and visits to leading Neurosurgeons and Orthopedists, I was beginning to think no one would ever find the source of my pain. It's amazing what can been gleaned when a detailed physical exam and history are done. The source of my pain was discovered and now is well managed so I can get one with my life.