A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erwin A. Cruz practice?
Dr. Erwin Cruz practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.