A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Cruz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Amilcar Cruz MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erwin A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Erwin Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Cruz practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.