Neurologists
12800 Preston Rd
Ste 101
Dallas, TX 75230
972-503-2780
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Cruz through my workers comp. doctor to have an EMG done. After an extremely bad experience with my first EMG I was very apprhensive about seeing this doctor. I was pleasently suprised to see that his staff were so caring and patient as well as was Dr. Cruz. I was in extreme pain before and during the procedure. He and his assitant talked me through the procedure and made sure to take a break when I needed. After dealing with several workers comp doctors, i was so glad to have been able to finally come across one with such a wonderful bedside manner and disposition. If I ever need another neurologist, I would definately see him and would have no problem referring others to him!

|  Doesn't hold back  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Cruz conveyed the news in a way that would get my attention, but there was a genuine concern expressed. This typeof practice is not easy, we come with serious problems as ask for miracles... I, myself, have had a range of approaches and I found that Dr. Cruz offers little charm in his diagnosis, but the hard truth, which isn't always what I like, but at least I know where to start. I will get other opinions, but think he has a solid grasp of the problem.

|  AWFUL  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

This doctor is AWFUL. I would not recommend him to my enemies. He puts you in suspense and then ignores you for days at a time. He has no business being in this profession. He's already been sued once. Should have seen this coming.