Dr. Erwin Cruz MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
Dr. Erwin found out that I had white Mylan Spots on my brain. I requested more answers and was denied.
I wanted to have a positive experience. I am easy to get along with. His staff was curt with me when I requested more answers and told me there was no appointments for 3 months. I feel really sad that it had to end that way.

July 2nd, 2015
Never again....describes the results of my experience there in 2015. My phone and impromptu office visit requesting to forward some of my test results was NOT taken seriously. They were never forwarded to another MD. He ignored my request to explain one of my test results. In an angry tone, he stated many negative remarks about my facial expressions and inability to walk well . For a brain doctor, he should have bit his tongue and attributed the symptoms to my traumatic brain injury. How sad that such a brilliant, competent doctor with such passion and great potential would show disrespect and displaced anger toward an injured patient.

September 15th, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Cruz through my workers comp. doctor to have an EMG done. After an extremely bad experience with my first EMG I was very apprhensive about seeing this doctor. I was pleasently suprised to see that his staff were so caring and patient as well as was Dr. Cruz. I was in extreme pain before and during the procedure. He and his assitant talked me through the procedure and made sure to take a break when I needed. After dealing with several workers comp doctors, i was so glad to have been able to finally come across one with such a wonderful bedside manner and disposition. If I ever need another neurologist, I would definately see him and would have no problem referring others to him!

June 7th, 2011
Doesn't hold back
Dr. Cruz conveyed the news in a way that would get my attention, but there was a genuine concern expressed. This typeof practice is not easy, we come with serious problems as ask for miracles... I, myself, have had a range of approaches and I found that Dr. Cruz offers little charm in his diagnosis, but the hard truth, which isn't always what I like, but at least I know where to start. I will get other opinions, but think he has a solid grasp of the problem.

April 25th, 2011
AWFUL
This doctor is AWFUL. I would not recommend him to my enemies. He puts you in suspense and then ignores you for days at a time. He has no business being in this profession. He's already been sued once. Should have seen this coming.

April 5th, 2017