Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 2nd, 2015

Never again....describes the results of my experience there in 2015. My phone and impromptu office visit requesting to forward some of my test results was NOT taken seriously. They were never forwarded to another MD. He ignored my request to explain one of my test results. In an angry tone, he stated many negative remarks about my facial expressions and inability to walk well . For a brain doctor, he should have bit his tongue and attributed the symptoms to my traumatic brain injury. How sad that such a brilliant, competent doctor with such passion and great potential would show disrespect and displaced anger toward an injured patient.

Sep 15th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Cruz through my workers comp. doctor to have an EMG done. After an extremely bad experience with my first EMG I was very apprhensive about seeing this doctor. I was pleasently suprised to see that his staff were so caring and patient as well as was Dr. Cruz. I was in extreme pain before and during the procedure. He and his assitant talked me through the procedure and made sure to take a break when I needed. After dealing with several workers comp doctors, i was so glad to have been able to finally come across one with such a wonderful bedside manner and disposition. If I ever need another neurologist, I would definately see him and would have no problem referring others to him!

Doesn't hold back show details Doesn't hold back
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Cruz conveyed the news in a way that would get my attention, but there was a genuine concern expressed. This typeof practice is not easy, we come with serious problems as ask for miracles... I, myself, have had a range of approaches and I found that Dr. Cruz offers little charm in his diagnosis, but the hard truth, which isn't always what I like, but at least I know where to start. I will get other opinions, but think he has a solid grasp of the problem.

AWFUL show details AWFUL
Apr 25th, 2011

This doctor is AWFUL. I would not recommend him to my enemies. He puts you in suspense and then ignores you for days at a time. He has no business being in this profession. He's already been sued once. Should have seen this coming.