A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Demiany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Demiany is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Demiany, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Demiany graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Demiany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Cornel Demiany MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin C. Demiany practice?
- Dr. Erwin Demiany has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Demiany practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Yucca Valley, CA.
See Yucca Valley Family Physicians and Yucca Valley Geriatric Doctors.