Dr. Erwin Demiany Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erwin Demiany?

September 8th, 2017

Great Doctoe

He was my doctor for many years in Palm Springs, then he moved. We really miss him.

September 30th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

He was our doctor for over 30 years. Recommended by nurses. No surprise that they know the good doctors. When he moved from PS to Yucca Valley we tracked him down and drove the distance. Unfortunately, he has now moved 1100 miles away, to northern California. We can only wish him the very best, just like he always gave us. He only gets 5 stars because there aren't more to give!

September 7th, 2013

AN EXELNT DR.

ONE OF THE TOP THREE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER KNOWEN PLEASENT MANNER UNDERSTANDING AND VERY THUROUGH I AM 83 YEARS OF AGE. ONE OF MY BROTHERS IS AN MD AND I HAVE SOME KNOLIDGE OF WHAT MAKES A GOOD DR. I HAVE HEARD THAT HE HAS LEFT DR SMITHS OFFICE. I HOPE I CAN FIND HIM.

May 24th, 2012

Not listening

He is not listening to me. I feel as if I am dying and he does not follow up on what I need done. I have to push and push to get one simple life saving medical procedure done. I know I'd have more time if he would listen and help me. SCAN health insurance has made my life even worse.

March 27th, 2008

Great Physician

Dr. Demiany is a great doctor. He LISTENS, is very patient and makes be believe that he cares which is rare as of late. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a professional with great bedside manner as well as one who diagnoses problems with great accuracy.

June 4th, 2009