Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Sep 30th, 2013

He was our doctor for over 30 years. Recommended by nurses. No surprise that they know the good doctors. When he moved from PS to Yucca Valley we tracked him down and drove the distance. Unfortunately, he has now moved 1100 miles away, to northern California. We can only wish him the very best, just like he always gave us. He only gets 5 stars because there aren't more to give!

AN EXELNT DR. show details AN EXELNT DR.
by JAMES LAFLEUR PATIENT OF DR DEMIANY on Sep 6th, 2013

ONE OF THE TOP THREE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER KNOWEN PLEASENT MANNER UNDERSTANDING AND VERY THUROUGH I AM 83 YEARS OF AGE. ONE OF MY BROTHERS IS AN MD AND I HAVE SOME KNOLIDGE OF WHAT MAKES A GOOD DR. I HAVE HEARD THAT HE HAS LEFT DR SMITHS OFFICE. I HOPE I CAN FIND HIM.

Not listening show details Not listening
May 24th, 2012

He is not listening to me. I feel as if I am dying and he does not follow up on what I need done. I have to push and push to get one simple life saving medical procedure done. I know I'd have more time if he would listen and help me. SCAN health insurance has made my life even worse.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by VRoland on Mar 27th, 2008

Dr. Demiany is a great doctor. He LISTENS, is very patient and makes be believe that he cares which is rare as of late. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a professional with great bedside manner as well as one who diagnoses problems with great accuracy.