Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Uptown Palm Springs
1100 N Palm Canyon Dr
Ste 202
Palm Springs, CA 92262
858-320-6988
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr. Demiany - the Indians saw his face come up in smoke from Indian ceremony - Dr. Death my opinion  |  show details
by Suffering Mother written by Daughter on Nov 29th, 2013

HE IS THE WORST! ALMOST AND WOULD HAVE dug my mother faster to the graveyard... MY MOTHER AND FATHER MOST CERTAINLY..THANK GOD HE WENT AWAY AND HOPE HE DOES NOT PRACTICE MEDICINE ANYMORE EVER! I AM SURE A NICE MAN, BUT MEDICAL PRACTIC IS NOT HIS FORTE, I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT HIS LACK OF COMPASSION, HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, GETTING THE MOST PATIENTS IN FOR EVERY DOLLAR FROM THE MEDICAL INSURANCES OF THE POOR PEOPLE! HIM AND DR SMITH LET THEM GET OUT OF THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY FOREVER PLEASE. THIS IS SERIOUS. YUCCA VALLEY IS PROLETERIAN VALLEY.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

He was our doctor for over 30 years. Recommended by nurses. No surprise that they know the good doctors. When he moved from PS to Yucca Valley we tracked him down and drove the distance. Unfortunately, he has now moved 1100 miles away, to northern California. We can only wish him the very best, just like he always gave us. He only gets 5 stars because there aren't more to give!

|  AN EXELNT DR.  |  show details
by JAMES LAFLEUR PATIENT OF DR DEMIANY on Sep 6th, 2013

ONE OF THE TOP THREE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER KNOWEN PLEASENT MANNER UNDERSTANDING AND VERY THUROUGH I AM 83 YEARS OF AGE. ONE OF MY BROTHERS IS AN MD AND I HAVE SOME KNOLIDGE OF WHAT MAKES A GOOD DR. I HAVE HEARD THAT HE HAS LEFT DR SMITHS OFFICE. I HOPE I CAN FIND HIM.

|  Not listening  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

He is not listening to me. I feel as if I am dying and he does not follow up on what I need done. I have to push and push to get one simple life saving medical procedure done. I know I'd have more time if he would listen and help me. SCAN health insurance has made my life even worse.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by VRoland on Mar 27th, 2008

Dr. Demiany is a great doctor. He LISTENS, is very patient and makes be believe that he cares which is rare as of late. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a professional with great bedside manner as well as one who diagnoses problems with great accuracy.