A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Gomez, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gomez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin P Gomez MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erwin P. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Erwin Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Gomez practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.