A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Gomez, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gomez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin P Gomez MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erwin P. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Erwin Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Gomez practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.