A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Guzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Guzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin Guzman practice?
- Dr. Erwin Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Guzman practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.