A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Lo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin S Lo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin S. Lo practice?
- Dr. Erwin Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Lo practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Neurological Surgeons, Beaumont Surgeons, and Beaumont Neurologists.