A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangubat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangubat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Mangubat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Zeta Mangubat MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erwin Z. Mangubat practice?
- Dr. Erwin Mangubat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Mangubat practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Chicago Neurological Surgeons.