A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Mangubat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Zeta Mangubat MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erwin Z. Mangubat practice?
- Dr. Erwin Mangubat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Mangubat practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.