A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Mermelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Mermelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Mermelstein, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mermelstein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mermelstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Mermelstein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erwin Mermelstein practice?
- Dr. Erwin Mermelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Mermelstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Cardiologists.