A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Ramos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ramos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin F Ramos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erwin F. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Erwin Ramos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Ramos practices Psychiatry near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Vero Beach Psychiatrists.