A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Samuelson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Samuelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Lewellyn Samuelson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin L. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Erwin Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Samuelson practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.