A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Samuelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Samuelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Lewellyn Samuelson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erwin L. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Erwin Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erwin Samuelson practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.