A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Suh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Suh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Suh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans