A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erwin Szela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erwin Szela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erwin Szela, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Szela graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szela has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erwin Szela MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erwin Szela practice?
- Dr. Erwin Szela has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erwin Szela practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.