A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eryn Munks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eryn Munks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Munks graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Munks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eryn Bethany Munks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eryn B. Munks practice?
- Dr. Eryn Munks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eryn Munks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Boulder Obstetricians & Gynecologists.