A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eryn Munks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eryn Munks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Munks graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Munks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eryn B. Munks practice?
Dr. Eryn Munks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Boulder Obstetricians & Gynecologists.