A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esa Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esa Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esa Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ali has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esa Ali practice?
Dr. Esa Ali practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians, Waterford General Practitioners, Waterford Internists, and Waterford Critical Care Practitioners.