A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esam Omeish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esam Omeish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omeish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omeish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esam Omeish, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omeish graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Omeish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esam Salem Omeish MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Esam S. Omeish practice?
- Dr. Esam Omeish has 1 office location.
Dr. Esam Omeish practices Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.