A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esber Samara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esber Samara, Director of Kidney Transplant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esber Samara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Samara graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Samara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esber Scott Samara MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Esber S. Samara practice?
- Dr. Esber Samara has 1 office location.
Dr. Esber Samara practices Urology and Transplant Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists and Oklahoma City Surgeons.