Dr. Escipion Pedroza MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2016
Outstanding!
I moved here from another state and saw EVERY endo on the Northshore with no luck. Someone told me about Dr. Pedroza and I can't say enough good things about him. I've read other reviews with people complaining about the wait which isn't too bad at all considering he's the ONLY Doctor there! I have been to other doc offices where there are more than one on staff and they take just as long or longer. Bottom line is that Dr. Pedroza knows his business and will help you!!! It's worth an hour in the waiting room to have a doctor that can and WILL help you! Every endo that I saw on the Northshore was overbooked with patients and I got nowhere with any of them. Dr. Pedroza works alone (as in he is the only physician on site) and does an outstanding job! Also, I can always get an appointment and don't have to wait weeks or months. Anyone complaining about the wait time is just ridiculous. Dr. Pedroza actually saved my life. If you are looking for a GREAT endocrinologist, he's your man! He spends time with EACH patient, some require more time than others. His bedside manner isn't what some think it should be but I take into consideration the fact that he's not there to entertain me, he does exactly what he is supposed to do which is listen to the reason I'm there, take necessary steps to get to the bottom of my problem, and find a solution. You can't ask for more than that! Outstanding job Dr. Pedroza!!!

August 10th, 2016
This is why
His office staff is probably terrible because he pays them 8$'s a hour and they have no medical experience...

June 6th, 2016
Worse doctor

January 28th, 2016
short attentiveness/about the head count $$
This doctor have entirely too many patients. There should be a limit ..like the truck drivers can only be on the road 8-10 hours a day.He have a head count at 8 am if 40 people all schedule for 9am.. You go at 9 they call you at 1130 .He get to your room at 1215..you are in the parking lot at 1220pm Thus, Dr is a joke .but he have to be filthy rich by now ..lets see . Read your quarterly Insurance report. .for each patient he gets $150...X 50 patients, a day..go figure the more the merrier ($$$) While the patients suffer waiting til the next visit..til the next lab result..til...for real for reality are in

October 1st, 2015
I can never get in touch with Dr. Pedroza office on Tues. either Thurs. they will never answer the phone l called at 10:00 am and they still will not answer l don't know what the problem but l hope Dr.Pedroza would fix it

April 7th, 2015
I have been a patient for over 8-yrs. I just referred my elderly mom to them also. Great doctor and staff.

July 8th, 2011
Dr. Pedroza is an excellent Dr., however his office staff is not good. They are very unprofessional .

April 28th, 2011
Very Dissapointed

August 13th, 2010
He seems nice
The girl at the front desk is a disorganized mess. She is rude and obnoxious. Dr. Pedroza seems nice. His accent is a little difficult to understand at times. I don't know how accurate he is at diagnosing, because I have not been back for a second visit yet. However, he did order thorough labs.His patients wait hours to see him. IF he does not wow me at my next visit and the front desk girl is still a mess I will not go back.

March 3rd, 2010
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Truth be told the staff could be a little more professional, but is still personable and the wait room could use a makeover, however Dr. Pedroza is a fantastic doctor. His wait time is comparable to other doctor's offics and nothing would deter me from seeing him. He is friendly, listens very carefully and attentively and doesn't rush through your visit. I've been with him for a couple of years now after trying for years to find a doctor I am happy with and that will actually LISTEN to your symptoms without blowing you off. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends, a majority of which are now seeing him regularly as well.

December 21st, 2009
I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE HERE
BAD EXPERIENCE HERE WENT TWICE NEVER AGAIN, STAFF IS UNFRIENDLY, ONE WALKING AROUND SAYING SHE HAS TERRIBLE VIRUS, WAITING AREA STUFFY, WAITED 2 HRS, OR MORE, OTHERS SAID THAT IS NORMAL WAIT TIME. HE RUSHED ME OUT AND I DON'T THINK REALLY LISTENED TO ME AND I WAS REALLY HAVING BAD PROBLEMS AND HE ORDERED BLOOD WORK AND TOLD ME 8 WEEKS TO GET IT BACK, I JUST FELT IT WAS UNTRUE AND FOUND OUT THE RESULTS WERE BACK IN 2 WEEKS, I FEEL HE HAS TOO M ANY PATIENTS AND CANNOT DEVOTE PROPER CARE TO EVERYONE.HIS STAFF IS NO HELP AT ALL, I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

September 24th, 2009
NOT HAPPY AT ALL
STAFF IS NOT FRIENLY, WAITING ROOM IS STUFFY AND HOT AND BE PREPARED TO WAIT A VERY LONG TIME, LIKE 2 HRS. I WENT TO HIM TWICE, DID NOT FEEL HE LISTENS TO YOU AND TELLS YOU TO COME BACK IN TWO MONTHS FOR LAB RESULTS, I ASKED TO PLEASE LET ME COME BACK SOONER, BUT SAYS RESULTS TAKE 6 WEEKS???? HE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WELL, ONE STAFF MEMBER SAID SHE HAD A VIRUS..WHY WAS EVEN THERE....NOT GOOD EXPERIENCE.