Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Apr 7th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 8-yrs. I just referred my elderly mom to them also. Great doctor and staff.

pervert show details pervert
Oct 10th, 2014

He's a pervert and a pedophile

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Pedroza is an excellent Dr., however his office staff is not good. They are very unprofessional .

Apr 28th, 2011

Very Dissapointed

He seems nice show details He seems nice
by Shaydie on Aug 13th, 2010

The girl at the front desk is a disorganized mess. She is rude and obnoxious. Dr. Pedroza seems nice. His accent is a little difficult to understand at times. I don't know how accurate he is at diagnosing, because I have not been back for a second visit yet. However, he did order thorough labs.His patients wait hours to see him. IF he does not wow me at my next visit and the front desk girl is still a mess I will not go back.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Mar 3rd, 2010

Truth be told the staff could be a little more professional, but is still personable and the wait room could use a makeover, however Dr. Pedroza is a fantastic doctor. His wait time is comparable to other doctor's offics and nothing would deter me from seeing him. He is friendly, listens very carefully and attentively and doesn't rush through your visit. I've been with him for a couple of years now after trying for years to find a doctor I am happy with and that will actually LISTEN to your symptoms without blowing you off. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends, a majority of which are now seeing him regularly as well.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by ojuiceo on Mar 3rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

He listens attentively and carefully, doesn`t rush through your visit and explains everything thoroughly. His staff could be a tad more professional, but is friendly. and the wait can be a bit long, but well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Pedroza to anyone looking for a genuine doctor concerned about your health.

I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE HERE show details I HAD BAD EXPERIENCE HERE
by METAIRIE PERSON on Dec 20th, 2009

BAD EXPERIENCE HERE WENT TWICE NEVER AGAIN, STAFF IS UNFRIENDLY, ONE WALKING AROUND SAYING SHE HAS TERRIBLE VIRUS, WAITING AREA STUFFY, WAITED 2 HRS, OR MORE, OTHERS SAID THAT IS NORMAL WAIT TIME. HE RUSHED ME OUT AND I DON'T THINK REALLY LISTENED TO ME AND I WAS REALLY HAVING BAD PROBLEMS AND HE ORDERED BLOOD WORK AND TOLD ME 8 WEEKS TO GET IT BACK, I JUST FELT IT WAS UNTRUE AND FOUND OUT THE RESULTS WERE BACK IN 2 WEEKS, I FEEL HE HAS TOO M ANY PATIENTS AND CANNOT DEVOTE PROPER CARE TO EVERYONE.HIS STAFF IS NO HELP AT ALL, I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL show details NOT HAPPY AT ALL
by METAIRIE RESIDENT on Sep 23rd, 2009

STAFF IS NOT FRIENLY, WAITING ROOM IS STUFFY AND HOT AND BE PREPARED TO WAIT A VERY LONG TIME, LIKE 2 HRS. I WENT TO HIM TWICE, DID NOT FEEL HE LISTENS TO YOU AND TELLS YOU TO COME BACK IN TWO MONTHS FOR LAB RESULTS, I ASKED TO PLEASE LET ME COME BACK SOONER, BUT SAYS RESULTS TAKE 6 WEEKS???? HE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE WELL, ONE STAFF MEMBER SAID SHE HAD A VIRUS..WHY WAS EVEN THERE....NOT GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Listening is good Rx show details Listening is good Rx
by MauraYorkCitysearch at Citysearch on May 21st, 2002 on citysearch.com

I was referred to Dr. Pedroza by a registered nurse after I complained to her about a doctor I had who didn`t seem to listen. I was anxious before my first visit, but Dr. Pedroza was as attentive and receptive as I was told. His Metairie office is located near East Jefferson Hospital and the lab, which is convenient if you require blood work. Sometimes the wait to see Dr. Pedroza once you get to his office can be a bit long, but I only take that as a testament of his popularity and quality as a healthcare professional. His staff, though young and sometimes casual, is also friendly and caring toward patients.

by MauraYork_Citysearch on May 21st, 2002 on citysearch.com

I was referred to Dr. Pedroza by a registered nurse after I complained to her about a doctor I had who didn't seem to listen. I was anxious before my first visit, but Dr. Pedroza was as attentive and receptive as I was told. His Metairie office is located