A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eseroghene Otah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eseroghene Otah, Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eseroghene Otah, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Otah graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Otah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eseroghene Otah MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eseroghene Otah practice?
- Dr. Eseroghene Otah has 1 office location.
Dr. Eseroghene Otah practices Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.