A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esenbike Bek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esenbike Bek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esenbike Bek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bek graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Bek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esenbike DR Bek MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esenbike D. Bek practice?
- Dr. Esenbike Bek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Esenbike Bek practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenlawn, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.