A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esenbike Bek is Satisfactory. Dr. Bek has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esenbike Bek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Holistic Health and Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bek graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Esenbike Bek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esenbike Bek practice?
Dr. Esenbike Bek practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.