A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eser Yuksel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eser Yuksel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuksel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuksel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuksel graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Yuksel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eser Yuksel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eser Yuksel practice?
- Dr. Eser Yuksel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eser Yuksel practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.