A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eser Yuksel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eser Yuksel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuksel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuksel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuksel graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Yuksel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eser Yuksel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eser Yuksel practice?
- Dr. Eser Yuksel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eser Yuksel practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.