Dr. Eser Yuksel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Not a good experience!
I hate to bust the reviewers bubble that thinks these reviews are written by one person. You could not be more wrong! I don't know why you would even think to say that. If you knew the real story, you would probably apologize.. So, in the meantime, do not assume there is only one person writing negative reviews. I did not have a good experience...thank you very much. I have since had to spend$$$$$ on getting my nose surgery from Yuksel repaired not to mention the specialist that is trying to help with my eyes that now are weird. So, speak for yourself, only, and leave the rest of us out of your comment.

April 19th, 2016
It's sad to see so many negative reviews, and because I run in some of the same circles, I think I know the ladies who wrote these reviews. I think multiple reviews were all written by one patient, who was a little too impatient to go through multiple, small changes that sometimes make you look worse temporarily, but if you trust the process, and can be patient, the final results are stunning and so natural. I honestly feel like he transformed my face and body from an ugly duckling to a knockout. I get constant compliments from both men and women everywhere I go now, and I'm really grateful for his magic touch. I know what the other patients are talking about regarding bumps under the eyes and the way he does noses. There are some very specific instructions he gives for post-op care, and no one ever remembers to follow them. I know a lot of his patients, and they don't realize they are even moving their neck in a way that causes grafted fat and cartilage to shift. I, myself messed up with one of my grafts, and watched it settle into a small lump under my eye and a little white bump on the tip of my nose. Thank goodness, I suddenly realized that my face was moving forward ever time I got something out of the refrigerator or sat down. The face and body are all looking great now. The process took a lot of patience and small little adjustments that I wasn't charged for. He worked slowly until every inch of my face was perfect, but no one ever believes me when I tell them that I have had any surgery. Then, they ask who did the surgery. I don't think I could have had better results from any doctor in the world. Every time I look in the mirror, I thank god I found him and didn't keep trying to go to these other docs who just do basic stuff that makes women look like plastic zombies. Dr. Yuksel probably has tens of thousands of thrilled patients, but only a couple dissatisfied ones write reviews on these websites.

January 16th, 2016
I would not recommend him at all. I almost died after him performing surgery on me. He leaves the country regularly and leaves you in the care of inexperienced residents and poor nurses.

January 15th, 2016
Yuksel is the door to MAJOR REGRET
He ruined my face, which he refused to acknowledge and kept lying to me for over a year, saying the grafted fat will settle. I went in for fat grafting to my cheeks ONLY, but once I was up I found tape underneath my eyes. I asked what it was for, he said my eyes were too large and by adding fat, the white part under my iris wouldn't be visible anymore; so he took it entirely upon himself to do something I never asked for, nor even mentioned. He later ignored all my emails (I reside hours from Houston, and it was the only way to contact him directly) once I asked him to fix what he has done. So I figured I'm better off seeing an experienced Dr, and spending however much to get my face and confidence back. I'm grateful that he didn't fix his own doings, as there are extremely few doctors in the US that are capable of removing grafted fat from the periorbital area. I lived for 3+ years with large lumps under each eye, it was 1000x worse than puffy eyes, as not even makeup can make it less apparent. I can't belief Yuksel is still practicing, his reviews on realself were so bad that he deleted his profile. Please take my advice and spend more on a reputable Doctor, or else you'll waste far more $$$$$ fixing blotchy jobs and months or years of frustration and agony; or wait until you can. Some things just shouldn't be rushed.

November 18th, 2015
Horrible surgeon
I had a nose job, boob job and fat put in my top lip. Instead of injections he cut my lip in three places and inserted fat he took from my breasts which caused scar tissue to build up and now I can't smile the way I used to. My lip is restricted when I try to smile big. My nose is crooked and a lot skinnier than it used to be. I barely have anything left to fix, if I decided to have someone else fix it. He taped up my breasts after surgery causing a huge rash all over my breasts... Deff do your research before having any kind of surgery.. I wish I did.

September 8th, 2015
Nose and eye problems
Again, I will say, I did not have good results with nose and eye surgery. It is well worth your time to check out appropriate Drs. for doing nose surgery!!! Can't emphasize that enough!! Do your homework!! I had too much fat taken from under my eyes and made the mistake of having the fat injections so now I have big lumps on the side and under eyes...I've had a "specialist" do some repair. I'm going for nose repair with a "specialist" to correct serious breathing problem, re-do proper placement of cartilage in my nose and other "repair" problems. Not fun...also costly...All I can say to reviewers is "Do your homework"!!! Wished I would have!

June 25th, 2015
Ruined my face!!!
When I went to Dr.Yuksel he told me he could without a doubt repair some damage I had to my nose due to an accident. He told me it would take multiple surgeries to complete but that it would be beautiful. He told me he would have to use rib to build a good base for the first surgery and it would have to heal and then he would do another surgery to sculpt my nose. Five surgeries including cartilage being taken from my ears , ribs and fat grafts from different places on my body, I look hideous and refuse to even have my picture taken. I'm 46 years old and feel like I look like a monster because of Esser Yuksel! He is a HORRIBLE DOCTOR THAT NEEDS HIS MEDICAL LICENSE TAKEN AWAY AND BE MADE TO PAY RETRIBUTION FOR RUINING MY ONCE VERY PRETTY FACE AND LIFE AS WELL AS SO MANY OTHERS!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE JUST AS I HAVE FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS OF MY LIFE. I SO WISH THERE WERE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS MAN THAT COULD HELP ME REPAIR MY FACE. I WOULD BE THRILLED IF FOR NOTHING MORE THAN HAVING MY FACE REPAIRED OF THE DAMAGE HE DID TO ME NOT TO MENTION EXCRUCIATING PAIN HE PUT ME THROUGH. I ALSO HAD TO BE ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO HORRIBLE COMPLICATIONS FROM MY SURGERIES AFTER BEING SENT HOME. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!

October 21st, 2013
Worst Doctor ever!!!!!! He ruined my face. Now i have to have recontructive surgery.

September 8th, 2013
not a good experience!!
I can relate to all the negative reviews I read. I had 2 surgeries by this man and I am left with "serious" problems from nose surgery and my eyes are a nightmare. I wear sunglasses a lot.. I have bottom eyelids that are pulled down....eye that looks different from the other...lumps around my eyes from his injections after surgery and scarring on the side of my face that is really noticeable...lumps on the side of my eye....he took cartilage from behind my hear and put in my nose so i could breath on second surgery and they are bulging out the side of my nose.....serious breathing problems....a white mark on the tip of nose. and then i hear the surgeons wife go on about how WONDERFUL he is...right....glad you think so....I'd like to show you his work on my face..i could go on forever about money, what i have to go thru yet to correct this mess, and the all the problems it has cost me....Has been a horrible experience in my life

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Yuksel has his own agenda. He waits until you are anesthetized to unleash his bag of tricks. It became clear to me that he does not want to apply fat correctly because his plan is to have you pay for many more fat grafts, or better yet, buy a face-lift.

July 7th, 2011
Loved the results!

June 29th, 2011
Remarkable Surgeon!!!
Okay, I'm so impressed with this surgeon that I decided to write my first review ever online and share it with anyone who is looking for facial rejuvenation at any age. Seriously, I just want to rave and share my excitement about his work. I'm 32 years of age and I figured that I'm not too young to enhance my natural beauty. I didn't need to go to him for anything distorted or scarred on my face but after seeing before and after pictures of my co-worker, I called and made an appointment for fat grafting. It's the new buzz now of using your own fat tissue in places you finally have a say so as to where it should go. It can be anywhere on your entire body--face, breast, behind you want to add volume, fill in wrinkles, repair scarring or reconstruction. I did my research before I saw him and discovered that this process of utilizing your own stem cells metabolically in areas desired is more of natural approach rather than using synthetic fillers. No thanks, I don't need any more chemicals going into my system. Oh yea, what's cool too is that the procedure is invasive and recovery time is minimal. Really it also depends on what you have done. I did my forehead, chin, cheeks, and tip of nose and I took three days off work to rest. If you follow his before and after instructions you will get amazing results to be proud of.Anyway, I found out Dr. Yuksel specializes in many more esthetic procedures but the demand for this one is kinda of taking more of his time. I'm glad he worked on many faces before mine and happy to have gotten in when I had the chance. It was the best decision I've made with my face so far. I wish I could show you my before and afters to see for yourself. Dr. Yuksel and Connie(his wonderful nurse)if you happen to ever read this, THANK YOU!!! Both of your bedside manners are not only professional but made me feel comfortable during my treatments. Dr. Yuksel, you are to me REMARKABLE! Your attention to detail and eye for esthetics is literally genius. I'm so impressed with your work!!! THANK YOU!!!