Dr. Esha Khoshnu Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Esha Khoshnu?

A Scattered Life

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

**** I was there & she seems that she is very important. She is RUDE , She had not time. I can NEVER get in touch with her. I really think she need to get herself evaluated by professional Psychiatrist. She definitely need to get on some medication. I hope she read her reviews. I'll give her ZER0-*

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Social interaction was immature, inappropriate, and incredibly disappointing. How does a professional woman not introduce or make eye contact with her clients. If I could have scored lower than one star I would have. The office staff were equally rude.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I can't believe how Dr khoshnu can treat people.she act's like she can talk to you any kind of way and it's OK we'll it's not she made me feel like a jerk she hurt my feeling that's not what a doctor does there suppose to help you not hurt you wow really has no personlaty at all never looks at you or smiles nothing add she's a blank thanks doctor khoshnu for making me feel less then myself...

Do not go here...

Posted on September 27th, 2015

This has to be one of the worst doctor's I have ever seen. She is rude and abrasive. She routinely interrupts patients, often to discuss things that have no relevance to your reason for being there (such as telling me I should find an older man because they are less likely to cheat on you, we never discussed my relationship status and this advice was absurd.) I went to her twice and after the second visit (where I got that comment) I knew it was best to go elsewhere. Google her name and you'll find interesting things from 2005. AVOID at all costs.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Personally you have to get to no her to understand her.she really does care but I wish she would spend more time talking to me.

Dangerous, dumb, dismissive "doc"

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Unbelievably incompetent, Dr. Khoshnu is by far the worst "doctor" I have ever met. I would say "worst I have ever heard of", but Josef Mengele existed, so I guess I'll have to go with "met". I am quite familiar with my anxiety disorder and was seeking a new doctor after moving. She was at the top of the list or recommended doctors by my insurance and conveniently located so I gave it a shot. After describing my anxiety symptoms she took about five seconds and told me I was bipolar. Then she gave me a dangerous medication without any warning of possible side effects. I had to find all this out on my own. She overbooks like no one has ever double-booked before, is always late, surly, and has incompetent or nonexistent staff. Her appointments consist mainly of her writing a script and asking for money. Any attempt to talk to her will end badly. She is rude and sadly quite ignorant of basic medicine and basic facts of life/human interaction. She seems to have difficulty understanding English and/or social interaction/Western culture and interpreted my attempt at levity one time as me being bipolar. (Huh?) Getting her on the phone is a real chore, though she always seems to be talking to other people and patients (on speakerphone!) during my appointments. In what I though was a very unprofessional move, she called up her billing co. during my appt. to handle what was essentially an insurance issue. She leaves other patients' files – names and all visible – laying open in front of me and frequently bad mouths them and tells me their personal info. Bottom line: STAY AWAY! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NEW TO PSYCHIATRY OR ARE TAKING YOUR CHILD TO SEE A DOCTOR. She is incompetent at best and most likely will hurt someone through her careless ways. Make sure that's not you by avoiding her.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

The most rudest Psychiatrist I ever met! Hard of hearing n shouts at you!!

get another doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

The doctor just gives you a blank stare as you are talking to her, talks down to you when you are trying to speak with her. Hands you a prescription that often has nothing to do with your problem then dismisses you! Everyone in the waiting room talks about her cranky moody personality as well.

Disgustingly unprofessional

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I have never written a review before but feel I must to warn others to stay away from this woman. I've been to a few good doctors and can't believe the way this woman treats her patients. At the very first appointment we clashed with her telling me all of my other doctors were WRONG in their medications for me even though they worked fine and I did very well on them for a long time. She informed me the previous doctors knew nothing and proceeded to change my whole treatment plan which put me into a depression. I argued with her every appt until I gave in and she changed my medications. I always felt bad about myself after I left her office. I finally found another doctor who listens and treats me well. I can't believe she can practice psychiatry and has not been investigated for mistreatment of patients. I would strongly advise AGAINST seeing this "quack"

eshna

Posted on June 9th, 2014

If I told you she was a passionate, heartwarming, patient, thoughtful doctor, then I would be completely full of sh*t. I do get my medication that I need every month so I cannot complain about that. But if you do suffer from a mental issues then I wouldn't recommend her. All her diagnosis end with her telling you that you are bi-polar. Just because someone has simple mood swings, doesn't classify them as bi polar.

Go ANYWHERE else

Posted on April 8th, 2014

If I could rate her a "0", I would. Bad first impression when we walked through the broken door into a waiting room that smelled like stale cigarettes. I should have turned around and walked out at that point. Horrible doctor, and I use the term "doctor" loosely. Out of 3 appointments, she cancelled 2 of them while we were sitting in the waiting room. The one time we did get in to see her, it was approximately 30 minutes later than scheduled, and we were given an attitude from the moment we sat down. She sat and argued with me for a few minutes, then asked my son a few questions (he was the patient), and then prescribed him some medicine, based on what amounted to 5 or 10 minutes of "diagnosing". Total quack. Seriously, stay away from this place.

worst

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I only go because she is the only doctor in my area that prescribes the medication I take and she takes my health insurance. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. She is hard headed, bad attitude, doesn't let you talk and always looks down on the patients. I honestly hate her. I dread every month going to her. I feel sorry for her husband.