A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esha Sayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esha Sayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esha Sayed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayed graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sayed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esha O Sayed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Esha O. Sayed practice?
- Dr. Esha Sayed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Esha Sayed practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Franklin, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.