Dr. Esha Sayed Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Esha Sayed?

Excellent doctor! Highly recommend her.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

She is an excellent Doctor. I highly recommend her. She spends a lot of time with us and answers to every question. She even explains the pros and cons of any medication. She is so caring and loving. Awesome personality and vast knowledge . Will recommend her to our friends too.

We have great experience with her

Posted on November 18th, 2015

We recently moved to Michigan and were looking for pediatric for my son, for some reason we went to a place but didn't like the doctor our Land lady recommended Dr Sayed . When we visited her first time we could feel the difference right away. She is fantastic persons, spends long time with you, listens you and take care of the babies very delicately. She answers all your questions and without showing the sign as if one should know this.

Excellent

Posted on January 28th, 2015

I've taken my newborn to Dr Sayed for his check ups twice so far, and I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr Sayed. She's so sweet, caring, and gives lots of great advice, tips, and feedback. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Great Pediatrician!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I am so happy I switched my daughter's pediatrician to Dr. Sayed. She is very friendly, caring, and spends plenty of time with us to answer any questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr. Sayed is a very caring Doctor. She sees all my three kids and they love her. Her experience is great and she would always have careful physical exams and give detailed feedback and guidance. The staff at the West Bloomfield office are great and very friendly too. With three kids, I never found a great welcoming environment as Dr. Sayed's office. :)

Posted on May 30th, 2017