A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshagh Ezra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshagh Ezra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezra graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ezra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshagh I Ezra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eshagh I. Ezra practice?
- Dr. Eshagh Ezra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eshagh Ezra practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonoma, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians and North Hills General Practitioners.