A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshagh Ezra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshagh Ezra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezra
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ezra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezra graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ezra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshagh I Ezra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eshagh I. Ezra practice?
- Dr. Eshagh Ezra has 1 office location.
Dr. Eshagh Ezra practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Primary Care Doctors and North Hills General Practitioners.