A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshagh Faraji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshagh Faraji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faraji
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eshagh Faraji, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faraji graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faraji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Madera Comm Hosp, Madera, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eshagh I. Faraji practice?
- Dr. Eshagh Faraji has 1 office location.
Dr. Eshagh Faraji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Gastroenterologists.