A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshagh Faraji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshagh Faraji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faraji
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Faraji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eshagh Faraji, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faraji graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faraji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Madera Comm Hosp, Madera, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eshagh I. Faraji practice?
- Dr. Eshagh Faraji has 1 office location.
Dr. Eshagh Faraji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Gastroenterologists.