Dr. Eshan Kibria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eshan Kibria?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2017

This Dr charges me and my insurance for doing really nothing. He refuses to refill prescriptions because he wants to charge and get paid for an office visit rather than have refills available. His only office staff member is a rude, uncaring and unprofessional woman. I am seeking a second opinion because I'm concerned about his outdated and unprofessional environment. His office actually told SS that I'm not a patient there. Sadly, my opinion is hat he's there for the money and not there to truly help patients.

March 24th, 2014

The worse kind of customer service

Everytime I go see this doctor the receptionist Dorothy lacks empathy or sympathy. Her lack of response for faxing in my prescription with her "I don't like dealing with insurances" has now left me with 0 medications that I need for my condition. I had my insurance call her and a representative of my insurance call the office and they get a voice message! I am looking into finding another doctor because this isn't an office friendly office. I have known Dr. Kibria for a long time then I had to switch due to a switch in our health insurance then our insurance was changed again, go figure, so I figured let me go back to him since he knows my history. NOT!!!! If you want friendly customer service go SOMEWHERE ELSE! This is a one-man office with the worst receptionist ever! Trust me this Dorothy IS NOT A FRIENDLY PERSON.

February 2nd, 2014

Does absolutely nothing!

Spent 5 minutes in his office and he "evaluated" me and gave me a set of measurements of my range of motion he never took. Overall he did not feeling of my upper leg and the associated parts than he did me. Worst Doctor ever, if I wanted to be molested I wouldn't pay his price and that is exactly what he does.

April 12th, 2013

Never Again

I was sent to this guy by Social Security for a Neuro exam. I was scheduled for a 9am appointment and arrived at 8:45am. By 10am I noticed patients arriving after me were being seen. When I inquired as to why I hadn't been called, I was informed "Dr. takes his private patients before the Social Security patients". Well, he gets paid to see the SS patients, too. I suffer from chronic back pain and by the time this guy saw fit to see me at 12:20pm I was literally in tears with pain and my blood pressure was very high. His explaination for my high blood pressure was "you must be nervous" to which I replied I was not nervous about seeing a doctor since I'd been a nurse for over 30 years and that I'd been in severe pain for over three hours waiting for him to see me. I have been an RN for many years and have worked in an office so I have a clue as to how one should be run. This office is very unprofessional and the front desk staff are downright nasty, particularly the office manager. When I attempted to tell her I needed to stand and would be outside the front door it was obvious she was ignoring me. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this guy. I can't speak to his medical competency, but any MD (or his office staff) who would leave a patient who is obviously in pain more than three hours after their scheduled appointment time shouldn't be a doctor. Steer clear.

July 23rd, 2012

Horrible STAFF!!

This doctor's office manager is one of the nastiest humans i've ever encountered. My husband was on a Subuxone treatment and she canceled his contract when he couldnt show for an appointment SHE made without his consent because he had to work. She and the doctor are rude and have no problem hanging up on people when they try to make appointments or resolve issues. These people took hundreds of our hard earned dollars only to cancel my husband as a patient and now he is in severe pain from his 11 surgeries and going through withdrawals from the medications since the doctor refuses to see him. These people should not be in charge of handling patients health concerned. They are not concerned in the least.

September 10th, 2011

Have been seeing him for years

I have been seeing Dr. Kibria for about 13 years now as he has helped ease my severe headaches. He is always helpful, professional, and is quite knowledgable. I would highly recommend!

August 4th, 2011

TErribly rude,arrogant, foreign man

This office is like something out of the third world.Rude, uncaring.I dont think this doctor has and american medical degree.He had me disrobe without a chaperone and the way he looked at me i was scared for my safety.He wanted to run a very espensive battery of tests and when I wanted some explanation he had no time

June 5th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

DR. KIBRIA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. DIAGNOSIS WAS CORRECT, VERY KIND, AND SPENDS TIME WITH PATIENT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A NEUROLOGIST!

April 14th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR

February 9th, 2011

Very good doctor

Dr. Kibria is one of the best doctors I have seen. The staff was courteous and the diagnosis was accurate. I physically feel better after seeing him. I would recommend him if you arecin need of a neurologist.

November 13th, 2010

Beware

Eshan Kibria Misdiagnosed and Office Manager is out of control. - - Dr. Kibria misdiagnosed me, had me on the wrong medication that caused seizures and bradycardia. He refused to do further testing when we told him that the medicine is making my symptoms worse, and continued to increase my dosage of medication. When I went to a new neurologist for a second opinion, they said that Kibria's Office Manager would not forward medical records, was rude, and said that I was not even a patient. They forwarded records after legal action was threatened.

July 22nd, 2010

The office manager Dorothy, because of personal issues between us she no longer returns my calls or makes appointments for me to see the doctor. I have to physically drive to the office