A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshel Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshel Turk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eshel Turk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Turk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshel S Turk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eshel S. Turk practice?
- Dr. Eshel Turk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eshel Turk practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.