A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshwar Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshwar Punjabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjabi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punjabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eshwar Punjabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Punjabi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshwar B Punjabi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eshwar B. Punjabi practice?
- Dr. Eshwar Punjabi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eshwar Punjabi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Gastroenterologists.