A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eshwar Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eshwar Punjabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjabi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Punjabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eshwar Punjabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Punjabi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eshwar B Punjabi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eshwar B. Punjabi practice?
- Dr. Eshwar Punjabi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eshwar Punjabi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Gastroenterologists.