Dr. Eshwar Punjabi MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Madison, OH

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016
Dr.Punjabi is amazing I wouldn't trade him for anything!

April 24th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Punjabi for close to a year. I was acutely ill when I first saw him. I had initially seen another doctor in the same office who was AWFUL. This other doc said there was nothing he could do and to just let illness run its course. He told me nothing that my PCP could not tell me, but she would have said it much more compassionately. I returned to her office after seeing the other doc- same day. PCP kept me there until she had an apt for Dr Punjabi the same day. When I saw him, he was very compassionate. He said that yes, illness must run its course, but he explained all of it to me clearly, treated symptoms, and called me after he received lab results. I was seeing him every 2 wks at first with lab draws along with visits. Then as illness improved, visits decreased. I am still seeing him and will do so for some time. He has a very good bedside manner. He is however, soft spoken, but has no problem repeating or explaining in another way. I have a friend who is going to him now also. He is a great doctor. I had also seen him when he was treating another friend of mine while in the hospital a couple years ago. I have no doubt about his quality of care or his concern for his patients. I don't know what happened with these other reviews, but he certainly has my vote!

October 24th, 2012
he was very rough when he did my colonoscopy. I even woke up during the proceedure and experienced much pain. Avoid this doctor at all cost.

August 10th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
Do not make an appointment with this doctor. He has very poor bedside manners and misdiagnosed me. He blamed everyone but himself for the incorrect diangnosis. I was extremely ill because of his mistake for a long period of time.

June 3rd, 2010
Did not like this doctor!
I was recently admitted to my local hospital system and was looked at by Dr. Punjabi during my stay. I was very rude to my mother and my nurses and gave vague or non-answers. He also neglected to let my surgeon know that he wanted a biopsy done at the time of surgery or that we wanted contrast with the catscan he ordered. Needless to say, I found another doctor to continue my follow-up care.

August 9th, 2016