A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esiquiel Olivarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esiquiel Olivarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivarez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olivarez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olivarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esiquiel P. Olivarez practice?
Dr. Esiquiel Olivarez practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.