Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed my blood pressure medicine refilled, and do to the fact that I followed the Doctors advice on exercise, moderation in drink and food consumption, I was a non issue patient and got on down the road.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, interested in your needs.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ol ivares is a thorough doctor. He took the time to explain so that I really understood my options.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was fantastic...and Dr.Olivarez was very beneficial and knowledgeable..and his staff was very professional...

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Olivarez is a very competent physician. My case is not a typical one, and there are many different aspects for the medical issues I deal with. He has always been attentive concerning my medications, and has always taken my concerns into consideration.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait times are long but I feel Dr Olivarez knows what he's doing and takes the time to make you understand what your concern is. It's not the usual "take these, let us know if there's anything we can do." Far from it.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Unlike some doctors, he really cares. He is quite knowledgeable. He has given me excellent attention. Thank you, doctor.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits with Dr. Olivarez are always positive, productive, and informative. Also, atmosphere in the office is always lighthearted.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is very friendly and professional. Visit was to the point, not much wasting time. Am so glad I have a good family doctor.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivararez is full of information and has a great bedside manner. Not overly agressive and takes his patients needs and wants into consideration. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've recommended the Doctor to many of my worker and friends. He and his staff are very family oriented and professional.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor personable however his support staff needs to do a better job with personal info and prescriptions.

rn show details rn
Sep 6th, 2013

My mother was a patient of his in the nursing home very poor care never assessed her she was admitted to the hospital three times for the same infection which he assured me this last time the antibiodics he had her on would clear up the very next day she was transferred to the hospital with a diagnosis of sepsis and in turn ent home on hospice to die.

May 17th, 2011

I was very impressed by this doctor's knowledge and bedside manner. Felt very much like a person and not a number. The staff were really helpful & apologized for the wait. It is a well run office and I enjoyed the reassurance and attention given to me. I highly recommend.