Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez has be my family Doctor for almost 10 years. I have recommended friend and other family members to his office. His staff is very professional.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

His a very concerned and attentive physician. Dr.Olivarez always listens to my questions and adds suggestions on how to make improve my quality of life concerning my R.A, my spinal issues,and how to ease my chronic pain. He is an exceptional physician.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've seen my fair share of doctors in the past and none of them even came close to the care I have received from Dr. Olivarez. I am so happy that I've finally found a doctor whom I know will take the time to listen to me and help me in anyway he can!

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was in so much pain yesterday from swelling but today I feel so much better from the leg massage an the medication has almost got may ankle back to normal. Now just waiting on x ray results.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is an excellent primary care doctor.

Jun 4th, 2015

Dr olivarez was very kind and knowledgable he called me in a great timely manner to give me my blood work results and explained everything ir me ;)

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is a caring doctor who takes time with his patients and does not rush them through the office. Dr. Olivarez accurately diagnosis and treats medical conditions. Cynthia is the backbone of his staff.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He and his assistants were all very caring and professional. Dr. Olivarez addressed several issues of concern and I left with a feeling that he actually was concerned with my wellbeing. I admire and respect him for his Christian testimony and his life.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is a great doctor! Definitely recommend him!!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Apr 21st, 2015

Very kind and thorough!

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A great doctor and a great human being.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The visit was very good. I would send friends & family to see doctor Olivarez.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

One of the reasons I have been with this doctor for 13 years is that both listens and acts on any concerns I mention. In addition, He encourages my participation in choosing the treatment.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is wonderful, he is so caring and thorough, he makes sure that he explains everything where you can understand it.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor and staff they always take good care of me .

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is great, easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable and takes his time in addressing issues and encourages your feedback. So very glad that he is our family Dr.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Olivarez always takes the time to talk to about your concerns. I've been coming to him since he started his practice and would not be happy with any other doctor.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is amazing! Definitely will recommend him!

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is a caring, knowledgeable physician. He encourages patients to participate in the decision process after providing all of the available alternatives and consequences. His staff provides an hospitable environment for every patient.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed my blood pressure medicine refilled, and do to the fact that I followed the Doctors advice on exercise, moderation in drink and food consumption, I was a non issue patient and got on down the road.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, interested in your needs.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ol ivares is a thorough doctor. He took the time to explain so that I really understood my options.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was fantastic...and Dr.Olivarez was very beneficial and knowledgeable..and his staff was very professional...

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Olivarez is a very competent physician. My case is not a typical one, and there are many different aspects for the medical issues I deal with. He has always been attentive concerning my medications, and has always taken my concerns into consideration.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait times are long but I feel Dr Olivarez knows what he's doing and takes the time to make you understand what your concern is. It's not the usual "take these, let us know if there's anything we can do." Far from it.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Unlike some doctors, he really cares. He is quite knowledgeable. He has given me excellent attention. Thank you, doctor.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits with Dr. Olivarez are always positive, productive, and informative. Also, atmosphere in the office is always lighthearted.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivarez is very friendly and professional. Visit was to the point, not much wasting time. Am so glad I have a good family doctor.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Olivararez is full of information and has a great bedside manner. Not overly agressive and takes his patients needs and wants into consideration. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've recommended the Doctor to many of my worker and friends. He and his staff are very family oriented and professional.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor personable however his support staff needs to do a better job with personal info and prescriptions.

rn show details rn
Sep 6th, 2013

My mother was a patient of his in the nursing home very poor care never assessed her she was admitted to the hospital three times for the same infection which he assured me this last time the antibiodics he had her on would clear up the very next day she was transferred to the hospital with a diagnosis of sepsis and in turn ent home on hospice to die.

May 17th, 2011

I was very impressed by this doctor's knowledge and bedside manner. Felt very much like a person and not a number. The staff were really helpful & apologized for the wait. It is a well run office and I enjoyed the reassurance and attention given to me. I highly recommend.