Dr. Eskander Morkos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
He's the best! Very caring and staff is nice. Answers questions and nurses are nice!!!! Recommend highly!!!

July 12th, 2010
Awesome Physician
I am a patient of Dr. Morkos and can honestly say he is truly a role model for all physicians. He is extremely busy yet finds the time to show genuine care and concern for the patient. He is able to walk a person through their injury and what treatment plan will best serve them in a way that leaves no questions unanswered. During my office visits I feel that I have 100% of his care and concern and always leave with a brighter outlook on my recovery. His assistant, Suzanne, is equally devoted in assuring that things run well in the office and clearly does the work of 4-5 people single handedly. She is paramount to the effectiveness and success of this facility. It is not easy dealing with people who are in pain but Suzanne makes you feel as if her main calling in life is dealing with the hurting and distressed. Just being greeted by her on the phone or in person at the clinic will make anyone feel better. For me Dr. Markos and Suzanne were a life saver so to speak in that I am a father and husband and my family depends on me daily and it is Dr. Markos and Suzanne that keep me healthy enough to go to work every day and for that I will never be able to repay them. They have given me a better quality of life at the very least. To anyone that has been injured and wants to live better and know that their physician is working for them and is determined to continually improve their recovery I would say stop searching everywhere, your help is waiting at Sampson Regional Medical Center in Clinton, NC and that help has a name.....Dr. Eskander Morkos.