Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Esmaeil Porsa
Dr. Esmaeil Porsa, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Porsa is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Kindred Hospital and Parkland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Esmaeil Porsa has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Esmaeil Porsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ryan Krech
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Matthew Dickson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11