Dr. Esmaeil Sebti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 16th, 2016
Dr. Sebti is just plain great!! He has a casual, relaxed manner that puts you at ease while he may be discussing serious issues with you. My experience, as a new patient, was that he was thoroughly versed in my medical history sent him by a previous neurologist before he even entered the room to speak with me. I could tell that he'd read everything. He is right on target in knowing how to treat going forward. Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Sebti.

March 11th, 2016
Don't Waste Zyour Time
I would never return to this doctor under any circumstance. He is nice one day and extremely rude another day. He kept doing what I considered unnecessary in-office tests. I was referred for loss of balance and gait disturbance and he did a carpal tunnel test which I insisted he not do. He did not respect my wishes and did it rather angrily. He kept asking questions totally unrelated to me about workers at the hospital. He took up all my time and sent me home. When I called his after hours number to find out if he completed the paperwork sent to him from Medicare, he went into a tirade about calling him on his emergency line. It was NOT his emergency line, just an after hours number. I reminded him of that, and also told him about how he took up all my office time with him that day, and I wasn't able to accomplish why I went to him in the first place. He paused for a moment, because he knew that was all true. I said I was changing doctors and wouldn't be seeing him again. I went to a great neuro in Palm Springs who diagnosed the reasons for my gait disturbance. He ordered a spine MRI, then Dr Sebti called and CANCELLED the MRI, even though he was no longer my doctor. My new neuro re-scheduled and made it clear not to accept cancellations from Dr Septi. Weeks later Dr Septi sent me a notice he was no longer my doctor, as if he fired me as a patient. Haha! Funny, but creepy.

September 16th, 2015
I would never go back.
Very stressful experience. With new doctor now and very happy.

April 23rd, 2015
Problematic
Lots of problems with this doctor.

October 25th, 2013
First Visit
Excellent manner & easy to talk to. Had reviewed all of my records and was familiar with my treatment so far. Very encouraging.

March 9th, 2012
MarineMom
I was pleased with his professionalism initially. Within a few months, it appeared he was totally on the wrong track. My other doctor agreed and asked him to order MRI. He became angry & never ordered it. When I asked him, he said he ordered it. But when I called the carrier, they said he didn't. In this case, I believe the carrier because a back office worker also said there was nothing in the chart recommending MRI (when I called her). I'm much worse & terminated his services.