A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmael Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esmael Amjad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amjad
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amjad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esmael Amjad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Amjad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esmael H Amjad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Esmael H. Amjad practice?
- Dr. Esmael Amjad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Esmael Amjad practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.