A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmael Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esmael Amjad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esmael Amjad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Amjad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amjad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esmael H. Amjad practice?
Dr. Esmael Amjad practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.