A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esmael Amjad is Good. Dr. Amjad has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esmael Amjad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amjad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Esmael Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esmael H. Amjad practice?
Dr. Esmael Amjad practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.