A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmael Amjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esmael Amjad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amjad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Amjad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esmael Amjad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Amjad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esmael H Amjad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Esmael H. Amjad practice?
- Dr. Esmael Amjad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Esmael Amjad practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.