A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmail Fallah-Sohy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esmail Fallah-Sohy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallah-Sohy graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fallah-Sohy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esmail E Fallah-Sohy MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Esmail E. Fallah-Sohy practice?
- Dr. Esmail Fallah-Sohy has 1 office location.
Dr. Esmail Fallah-Sohy practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Internists and Norwood Hematologists.