Dr. Esmeralda Arreola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esmeralda Arreola?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Esmeralda Arreola?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Our go-to physician for entire family

Dr. Arreola has been my most trusted physician for many, many years. I recently fell n was released from ER a few hours later. ER told me I was OK and to follow up with my GP. Dr Arreola examined me next day and sent me for CT. She called me immediately after receiving results and had me go directly to ER. Brain bleeds from TBI. Very likely saved my life. I am forever grateful.

February 12th, 2016

Dr. Arreola has been my been my doctor since 2007, as well as my daughter's doctor. She is very thorough, listens and has always treated us with respect and compassion. If it was not for her, I would probably not be alive, as she took all the proper steps and procedures to diagnose a condition and referred me to specialist who immediately cared for me. I continue to be very grateful to her and having her as my doctor, and to my sister for referring her to me.

August 28th, 2015

Beware

She was so rude and unprofessional! I am astounded she has been at this practice so long. I've been going there for 25 years and have never been so disrespected. Not only is she an awful doctor, she is an awful person. No compassion or empathy, the bedside manner was appalling. She would be much more suited as a mortician, where no actual human interaction takes place. Again shocked by this Dr. And her incompetence. She was also completely wrong and caused me to miss a day of work while I had to sort out the mess she caused. For shame. How do you sleep at night knowing you're scoffing at those who come to you sick and in need. It's disgusting really. I'll make sure to tell everyone I know to avoid her at all costs. Luckily I am in the medical field and will be able to do so daily.

September 12th, 2013

Dr. Arreola has been my doctor for 13 years. Dr. Arreola has always been prompt, but at the same time spends as much time as you need answering all your questions or calming your fears. When my daughter's pediatrician left her practice, I was comfortable enough with Dr. Arreola seeing my daughter. Dr. Arreola makes the visits fun for my daughter and explains everything to me. I am so thankful that she is a general praticioner and will continue to go to Dr. Arreola's as long as she is praticing.

October 25th, 2010

best doctor I've had

Dr. Arreola has the best "bedside manner" I've ever seen. She will spend as much time in your office visit as you feel you need, answering any/all questions you have and never making you feel like she's in a rush to get to the next appt or that your questions are dumb. She always listens patiently and is reassuring when you are worried, and helpful in directing you to a specialist.

September 6th, 2017