A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmeralda Espino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espino
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Espino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Espino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Espino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esmeralda Cruz Espino MD is a female Geriatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esmeralda C. Espino practice?
- Dr. Esmeralda Espino has 1 office location.
Dr. Esmeralda Espino practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Geriatric Doctors.