A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esmeraldo Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordova
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Cordova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esmeraldo E Cordova MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Esmeraldo E. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Esmeraldo Cordova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esmeraldo Cordova practices General Practice near Darien, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Darien Primary Care Doctors.