Dr. Esperanza Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esperanza Flores?

December 24th, 2013

Very rude and judgmental

I would not recommend this doctor. For the following reasons, i arrived with my 70 something year old father to his doctor appointment with dr. Flores . Usually my father goes by himself because he does not want to be accompanied to his appts. We arrived and entered the doctors exam room and was greeted with "oh so the poor old man does have family to bring him to his appointments." I am extremely offended from this because my father is capable of driving himself as well as speaking for himself. Not only did she refer to my dad as a little old man but she put her personal judgement which is highly unprofessional. I have no respect for Esperanza Flores, she should lose her practice for being a rude, judgmental, ignorant person.

September 27th, 2013

the best!

She has been my family doctor for over 10 years and I am very thankful for her concern, her skills, her compassion and her wisdom. She is excellent with seniors, listens well and makes good diagnosis. I wish all doctors were like her.

August 1st, 2012

Lisa Crawford

I am glad I found Dr. Flores,I had to change doctor because of false information that could have been a bad situation on my health, and I was very nervous to have to trust another doctor, But I knew I had to have a primary doctor, so I searched and her profile won me. It was an excellent and right choice, I am very happy with her and she covers everything.

April 2nd, 2012

Rude

Very Rude and immature. refuses to answer messages even when urgent. Acts very put out when she does call you back and tells you "what a hard day she is having" Well guess what, i'm sick and you wont do anything for me, now tell me about a hard day.

May 7th, 2009

I am really disappointed that she did not care to listen to any of my concerns and instead instead chose to psychoanalyze me.

May 20th, 2014