A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esperanza Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esperanza Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esperanza Salinas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esperanza Yvette Salinas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Esperanza Y. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Esperanza Salinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Esperanza Salinas practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.