A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esperanza Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esperanza Salinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salinas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salinas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esperanza Salinas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esperanza Yvette Salinas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Esperanza Y. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Esperanza Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Esperanza Salinas practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.