Dr. Esra Onat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
REALLY like her and have confidence
She explains things and listens carefully

February 18th, 2016
Great doctor, who uses a more holistic approach, and spends time explaining everything. Follow-up is a hit/miss. Office staff is friendly, but there is room for improvement in follow-up care.

April 10th, 2015
Wait times might be a little excessive, but when you meet with dr Esra she takes amazing care if you

August 1st, 2012
wait time too long and disorganized staff
Although Dr. Onat is a good doctor, the wait time in her office is a problem. Most times I have had at least a 1/2 hour to 45 minute wait before being placed in a room. Her staff is also not very well organized, having several times messed up billing with my insurance and forgotten to renew prescriptions. Dr. Onat is also not very good at returning phone calls, these sometimes taking several days. I'm not sure that the care I receive from her outweigh these big negatives.

July 2nd, 2012
incompetent
I was shocked that my vitals other than bp were not taken: it was not a physical exam. Too much gabbing with me and not enough professionalism.I have never felt so neglected in an exam. It was not a real exam it was a meet and greet and I will never go back. I had to request certain exam protocol procedures. Who is the MD here?

October 25th, 2011
I was very happy w/ Dr. Onat overall, but did feel rushed w/ my questions. However, I called her office 2/ 3? days ago about a dosage question on medication and haven't gotten a call back... not so pleased about that! I've only had 3 appts w/ her - so am still in the "wait and see" phase, but a good friend and her family have been going to her for YEARS and LOVE her. And they have alot of health issues!!!

July 5th, 2011
DO NOT EVER GO TO HER
She is the worst doctor I have ever been too. She is nasty and does not care about her patients at all. She told me that i was not allowed to have more then one symptom at a time and refused to give me a referral to a specialist but would not treat me herself. She is incompetent and knows nothing about bedside manner or medicine.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Onat is kind and caring. She makes you feel comfortable and always takes time with you. If I have had a long wait is usually because of an emergency. Her staff is kind and always accommodating.