A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esrafil Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esrafil Abedi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esrafil Abedi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esrafil Abedi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Esrafil Abedi practice?
- Dr. Esrafil Abedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Esrafil Abedi practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.