A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esrafil Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esrafil Abedi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esrafil Abedi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esrafil E. Abedi practice?
Dr. Esrafil Abedi practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.