A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esrafil Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esrafil Abedi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esrafil Abedi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esrafil Abedi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Esrafil Abedi practice?
- Dr. Esrafil Abedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Esrafil Abedi practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.