A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Ahmed, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam Abdelfattah Ahmed MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Essam A. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Essam Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Essam Ahmed practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Pathologists.