A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Al-Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Al-Ansari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Al-Ansari, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ansari graduated from King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah.
Dr. Al-Ansari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam Al-Ansari MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Essam Al-Ansari practice?
- Dr. Essam Al-Ansari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Essam Al-Ansari practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Easton, MA.
See Lowell Internists, Lowell Pulmonologists, Lowell Critical Care Practitioners, and Lowell Sleep Medicine Doctors.