A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Essam Khraizat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Essam Khraizat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Essam Khraizat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- endometrial ablation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- robotic surgery
- sterilization procedures
- women's surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khraizat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khraizat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Essam Nassim Khraizat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Essam N. Khraizat practice?
- Dr. Essam Khraizat has 1 office location.
Dr. Essam Khraizat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Gynecology near Canton, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.